Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm Fine

Just wanted to move my crazy hormonal blog entry down the page-- I'm actually fine-- just had a moment. BUT, I have made a Doctor's apt with my OBGYN to just check things out.

Right now... I need to do some laundry-- pack wedding clothes for Josh, me, and Jill-- double check Jordan, get all toiletries, unload dishwasher, wrap teacher gifts for Jillian's class, make sure camcorder is charged for Jill's big show in the morning etc etc-- It's HELL NIGHT! The night before a trip is always such a big pain. I actually already had a meltdown and went ballistic on the kids with the threat that we just WERE NOT GOING TO GO if NO ONE HELPS-- TURN OFF Zack and Cody-- no Guitar Hero, No more Popsicles--- and HELP ME DAMMIT! Maybe I am out of whack hormonally-- I really went off. I need to apologize to the kids! I am afraid of the upcoming Summer break! How will I cope with belligerent children without having meltdowns daily. I think I will just need some Momma Time OUTS!

1 comment:

Krista said...

You are not a freak - your a mom - and I too get tired of saying "would you help me out here" to the kids. It makes a normally nice mom turn into a screaming mom!! Life has been crazy. I'm so ready for the summer for things to slow down a little.