
Josh was recently the Ring Bearer for Uncle Mike and Aunt DeVonna's wedding! Our Little Man is such an awesome guy! He was just dashing all decked out and dressed up in a TUX!!!!
It's the Flower Girl (DeVonna's niece) with Josh-- notice how he's leaning away from her! :)
The Groom is in the middle with his brothers Dave on the left and Larry on the right and of course handsome Josh in front! AND...note they are wearing Cowboy boots!
Daddy and Josh! My guys!
Cheese!
I was clicking away with my point and shoot!
6 comments:
Oh, Deb . . . he's so handsome! I love the pictures--seriously, what a beautiful boy!
I always have said, " one of these days ahm gonna untie old blue from the hitchin' post and ride off into the sunset one more time, alone, again...." just like Dave, Josh and the boys.
Jordan was telling me all about this! I hope you all had a great time :)
Never pictured Dave wearing a cowboy hat and boots. He pulls it off well. :) Your boy (son) is a handsome guy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB!!!
Happy B. day to you.Wish I was there to make you a cake.Hope you have a great day.I love ya lots.
Post a Comment