Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's been awhile!

Sorry I haven't updated our family blog for awhile. While the facebook bug has bit me.... it's more like, I just haven't felt like going through the effort of learning to blog from my laptop versus my old desktop which happened to die in a thunderstorm about a month ago. On my old desktop I was able to easily and effortlessly upload pics from my camera straight to my hard drive and also straight to Shutterfly simultaneously! I think I figured out how to do all that on my laptop---

So, Here I am FINALLY blogging! so what's been happening with us???

There has been tons of stuff--like weddings, school parties, summer splashing etc etc! But here is a fun update-- Jordan's Volleyball team... THE BLUE THUNDER (yes, I know they should be called The "Teal" Thunder!) got 2nd place in their division!! Dave and another dad were the coaches! I loved it that Dave was Jordan's coach! He was funny to watch as he learned to deal with 'girls' in a competitive setting! haha! Girls scream a lot!

Here is the team posing silly!
and... Here is one more shot that isn't blurry! The Blue Thunder is playing every Friday night in July for a fun Summer league-- They are undefeated so far!! Dave is a hilarious to watch-- He yells in a totally obnoxious voice--- "LET'S PLAY SOME VOLLEYBALL!!" like 2 times before each match-- I always giggle and I look at Jordan's face and she always says-- "DAD!"
Here is some Backyard Summer Fun! Wish we had a pool-- but the hose is always a fun standby! Jillian got a cute haircut as you can see-- She even has bangs!
They took turns spraying each other and they ran around the backyard dodging fireants!
They just love to spray and be sprayed!! LOL
well-- I hope there won't be a long hi etas of no blogging for me-- I have lots of fun wedding pics from both Dave's brother Mike's wedding and our Beautiful niece Savannah's wedding!

I have to admit-- It feels good to blog-- Someday, like when my kids are grown-- I'll be so happy I blogged all this stuff! LOL

2 comments:

Krista said...

good to see an update! I was wondering!

Camily said...

Hey Deb! Where are you? I love the pics!!!!