Jordan and Josh's Elementary School Choir went to Sandy Lake Park for a singing "FunFest"! They were rated at "1"!!! (The Best) They did spectacular. I was so proud.Jillian got to tagalong at the field trip and was everybodies favorite 'little sister'.
Jordan and her friends rode the Twirly Whirl!They had to stop the ride and let a girl off as she through up! (glad I didn't ride!)
Jordan and her girlfriends BROKE the Paddle Boat by one girl peddling forward and the other backwards so they had to be RESCUED and TOWED IN!
The only downside to the day was there wasn't enough tickets to go around! I was in charge of 11 5th grade girls plus Jillian and they wore me out!
Here is some fun video of our day!...



3 comments:
Man that looks like so much fun! It's so fun to be a kid, wish we could go back!
Very well done video honey! Next to the WII video..I think this is officially my 2nd favorite. So fun to watch! The kids looked like they had a blast. I wanted to paddle boat with Jor!
Loved the adding inches to Jilly's pony! Was that Josh swinging by real fast on that last ride you video'ed?
SO FUN HONEY!!
I can't believe Sandy Lake park is still around! They were talking about closing it down before I left Dallas. So fun to see the sights around the city via your life!! And, the pony tail thing is HILARIOUS!!
Post a Comment