WELL... Here is another blog about Jillian! LOL
When I got to her classroom, her teacher called for Jillian to come-- There she greeted me and presented me with a homemade necklace, a big hug, and an "I love you!" She took me by the hand and led me to my seat. Here is the beautiful place setting- I love my placemat with fun pictures thru-out the year!
Next, the class serenaded all the moms... it was adorable!
Next, the class serenaded all the moms... it was adorable!Then we enjoyed fruit salad & strawberry cake with some delicious pineapple punch! Jillian was very concerned and kept asking..."Is this the kind of tea we can drink?"(we only drink herbal teas) She was really funny about it!
All the kids made some portraits of their moms with yarn for hair. We played a guessing game of which portrait was which mom by hearing what the kids described about their mom!
She is 8 years old!
She weighs 100 pounds! (when I was in the 5th grade probly!)
Her favorite TV show is Commercials!
Her favorite drink is Diet Dr. Pepper
Her favorite food is SALAD! (I don't know where she got that?)
What she likes best to do with me is Go Swimming!
AND...I AM AS PRETTY AS.... A HEART!
I was also given a Recipe Book filled with "how my mom makes it recipes"
It is hilarious! Jillian's recipe is...
Toast
1st get a piece of bread and then she toasts it and then she puts butter on it & I eat it!
Here we are 'happy together' at Mother's Tea! it will forever be a wonderful memory!
Jillian really is such a loving and affectionate child. Her newest thing is racing me to the front door but LETTING ME WIN! I usually trot there and she would beat me and I would always say... WOW, you are SO FAST! WELL, now she is saying that to me. So sweet. I asked her why she was 'letting me win' and she replied because I want you to FEEL GOOD!Out of the Mouths of Babes... If we all led our lives that way in regards to the ones we love-- If we did things always to make them "feel good" - we could just be so much happier!

4 comments:
Deb!! I loved it. So FUNNY! I loved her list of you. You love salad?!! Hysterical. I can't wait to do that w/Luke. How totally sweet to have tea. I love my jilly bean!!
Auntie Aner
LOL, I wonder what "opinionated blog expert" you might be referring too???
I wonder if her baby ever has pants on in her blog pictures??
Your Jilly is adorable Deb!
OMG, I totally passed over the video! That was AWESOME!! She's a little ham!
aahhhh....you got it videoed. i hate that i didn't get reid's!!!
Post a Comment