Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to McKenna!


It's a busy Birthday month! My favorite niece (My brother Mike's girl) sent out an email earlier in the week REMINDING US...
"My Birthday is on THURSDAY in case you forgot. Love Mckenna"
SO, I told her to look forward to a special blog on her behalf-- Just what every kid wants! LOL
What can I say-- 1st of all, McKenna is such a sweet big sister to her younger brother Jackson.
She is "into" clothes from what I hear!
She plays LaCrosse!
McKenna has a BLOG that she shares with a friend of hers! (very creative and fun)
I love her sense of humor and her charming personality!
I feel sad at times because our physical visits are so few and far between!
BUT-- We are going on vacation in May 2009 together!!! Whooohoooo!
SO Happy Birthday Mckenna Kay!
Maybe we can be together on your NEXT birthday--

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Happy Birthday big girl!!