Friday, May 16, 2008

Deb's Birthday Blog

Thanks to all who've made my 29th birthday so happy! My best friend and her Momma spoiled me with shoes and a purse and serenades on my answering machine!...then my brother and sister-in-law sent me flowers! My co-workers gave me gift certificates for pedicure and craft store, Milano cookies, chocolate, More beautiful shoes and lots of lotions and perfume goodies, scrapbook stuff, CAKE that was spectacular, Breakfast this morning at Cracker Barrel, Dave and Kids gave me a $100 gift card! Special birthday blog recognition, JUST SO MUCH SWEETNESS has been given to me!
Thank you so so much. I had a great week! (and Dad...I forgive you for forgetting my birthday! LOL)

5 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Did Bob really forget?! I'm so glad you had a great day honey! Sounds like it was awesome!!
Love you!!!

Lisa Allen said...

Happy birf day...I am away for the weekend but I could miss the chance to wish you a happy day!!!

Penny said...

Happy Birthday Deb. Hope you got my American Idol Tryout recording of Happy Birthday to You. Love You!!!

The Waters Family said...

Pen- I loved your Happy Birthday Rendition!!
Thank you everybody for making me feel so special! A,E,L &P and I Mimi says she looks at my blog so Thanks Mimi!! Love you all!

Krista said...

Happy Birthday, Deb! I posted on your actual birthday but, I'm not sure if you got it. Sounds like you had a great day. Love you!! Krista