
As you can see- Daisy is growing and is as cute as ever. She is pure puppy fun as she loves to PLAY! She chases her own tail at times. She does like to nibble on our toes and hands which is not pleasant. The House Training is still not 100 percent but is improving a bit. She loves to run up and down the back of our couch. It really scares me because I've been told all these horror stories of Dachshunds falling and hurting their long backs. She loves to LICK our faces and necks! I need to go spruce up the house AKA-- Clean up my pigsty of a house! Just wanted to give you a little update about our sweet little cute puppy!
3 comments:
Oh she's soooo cute! Glad the potty training is going better, even if ever so slowly!
Tell her to BE CAREFUL on that couch!
She is soo cute! So glad I can have a dog thru you!!
Deb: I'm having anxiety here about this blog sitting thing. How about you? Love Daisy's pics.
Post a Comment