
We went to see the latest "kid" movie yesterday-- I would give this movie a "B"! LOL It was cute and Josh and Jilly laughed (Jordan is at the Miller's for the weekend). I think I'm just in the mood for something more adult! Maybe like a good Drama or even a chick flick! Anyhow, going to the movies is always relaxing for our family. It's just fun to be together. I love "watching" the kids "watch" the movie--seeing their reactions-- It's funny to see Jillian laugh at a "lawyer" joke because all the adults laughed and I'm quite certain she was just laughing because others were. LOL Tonite we head over to Flower Mound to pick up Jor Jor- not looking forward to the $2.89 gallons of gas we will spend as we trek it there and back. Ce La Vie- I guess!
1 comment:
Next time you come to Lewisville/Flower Mound, please stop by to see me. I want to see the Bee Movie. I love kid movies. I'll let you know how I rate it after I see it.
Post a Comment