Tonite the GISD 5th Grade Children's Chorus sang their hearts out --
My favorite was a Christmas song I had never heard before... "Come and See"!
"Come and see......The Baby in the Manger!"
"Come and hear....The Story of his Birth!"
"Come and know....The Way of Salvation!:
"God the Creator has come to Earth!"
"God the Creator has come to Earth!"
It is a powerful song with a penetrating message that filled the room with the Holy Spirit!
It was another wonderful performance tonight! We are so proud of Jordan and her talents!
My favorite was a Christmas song I had never heard before... "Come and See"!
"Come and see......The Baby in the Manger!"
"Come and hear....The Story of his Birth!"
"Come and know....The Way of Salvation!:
"God the Creator has come to Earth!"
"God the Creator has come to Earth!"
It is a powerful song with a penetrating message that filled the room with the Holy Spirit!
It was another wonderful performance tonight! We are so proud of Jordan and her talents!

1 comment:
Jordan! I can see you honey! You look great and your hair is amazing. I bet you were the best singer ever! (out of all of little mexico!)
YEAH!!
Post a Comment