Here is the Master Mind behind the Maze-- Shay!
Jordan and Casie helping out!
Entrance to the Haunted Maze--Jeff coming out of the tent and Haley ahead of him.
Getting ready to go Trick or Treating!
The Kiddos ready to go with their Dads! Shay is actually in between Savannah in Pink of the top row and Jordan with the pig tails-- He has on a scary black face hood! LOL
Jordan changed her costume at the last minute and decided to be Zenon!I have no idea who that is!
She was going to be Miss Texas- She did dress up as Miss TX at a Party over the weekend!
Here is beautiful Amanda-- She yelled out "Little" if young kids were going thru the Maze--If it was bigger kids then the code word was "JACK!!" LOL
Here is Haley in the tree--She sometimes would bang sheet metal to make an eerie sound-
She could raise and lower a giant spider-
At the end of the night she actually hung upside down like she was DEAD! LOL
Left to Right,
Jillian/Pumpkin Witch, Sammy/Karate Girl, Katana/cheerleader, Natasha/Dancer, Josh/Marine but later turned into "Major Payne", Riley/Blue Power Ranger







2 comments:
OH DEB !!! That was the best narration for the Haunted House. It looked like sooooo much fun. The kids are going to want to do this every year. Jordan, Josh and Jelly are so cute. I know I just gave Jillian another nick name but I think its cute. Just thought of it. (Jilly Jelly) So Much Fun you could tell by the pics.
Love you,
Penny
Looks like so much fun honey.
Wished we could have seen the kids.
They looked soo cute.
I like mom's nick name above for Jilly! LOL
Love you!
Post a Comment