Jillian was so excited for this day! She LOVES coming to the Methodist Church for "Day School"!!


She has a little "cubby basket" in the hallway. Her teacher helped her put her Nemo backpack in it! LOL The theme for the year is "Under the Sea" so the entire school--hallways, every bulletin board is fish and ocean oriented. Her class is the "little whales"!

Mrs. Frey and Jillian

Today she did lots of artwork! She was sad she couldn't bring it home because her teacher is hanging it up on the bulletin board! BUT she did bring home a little plaque with her handprints with a little note that reads..."Here are my hands with 10 fingers in all. My first mark in school to hang on the wall. As years go by I'll remember and say, "My hands and I had a great first day."
3 comments:
OH DEB!!!! She's so dang cute in that backpack stance! What adorable pics and again..your blogging is so awesome cuz you took pics of the class, her teacher..I felt like I was there!!!
I LOVE YOUR BLOGGGIN!!!!!!
Aww, there is only one first day of school and now youv'e captured it forever!! That is so great, I love it .
Oh, Jillian looks so big going to school. I can not believe she is that old now. Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment