Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day Weekend 2007

Oh the FUN! We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Dave was beside himself as to WHAT do you do on Labor Day weekend because this is the first Labor Day he has had off in a decade! We started off the weekend Friday nite by going to the buck movies and seeing the 3rd Pirates movie! Then we had a Saturday full of YARD FUN!! Volleyball "instruction" from Daddy and bubble blowin'! Sunday was normal-- great day at church but Dave made his famous "ribs" for dinner and they were to die for! Josh ate the most out of everyone--he even beat Dad! Then we finished the weekend on Monday by seeing "The Fantastic Four-Rise of the Silver Surfer!" It was a simple yet enjoyable labor day celebration!



7 comments:

EO said...

Hi Deb. WOW! Very festive at your house!

Fantastic Four Silver Surfer Rise WHAT?? What is that?

Andrea "The H family" said...

Deb---this was your best post entry! I loved your slide show. Felt like I was there. Your really getting to be a 'seasoned' blogger! DAVE's hair is still gone! And JOR--man, she's getting so tall. I like this one pic of Jilly the best on your slide show. That's a potential professional pic after some editing. And JOSH looks BIG BOY --no more baby boy---TOTAL HANDSOME big boy. Looks like ya'll have so much fun. Only one blog critique: Everyone wants to see the BLOGGER at least 1x in a slew of pics. You need to start getting Dave to take 1 shot of you for blogging!!
LOVE YOU!

Lisa Allen said...

It sounds and looks like a great holiday weekend! How are you doing? When is your meeting? I can't wait for your first update.I really need to get over to Anners for some professional before pics. I think I should buy a brown sundress, just kidding A.

The Waters Family said...

L-
Well I'm doing good on my eating. My girlfriend is bringing me her WW booklet about core tonite so I am excited for that. You know your 10lb potato analogy has really made me think---thats alot of potatoes I'm carrying around! lol I weigh next Monday!!
OH and E--You should go to the buck movies and see the Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer!! LOL
A--Thanks for complementing my blogging!! The kids are getting SO BIG!! OH Josh thinks you look super super skinny compared to our last visit-- he's referring to the pic of you and Luke in your backyard when Papa Roma visited!! And I agree with him!!! :)
OH BTW--are corn tortillas CORE??

AAA said...

It looks like you guys had such a blast. I love the slide show. Sounds like Dave really enjoyed being able to be off finally to spend the day with you guys. Well deserved fun.

Lisa Allen said...

Nope, corn tortillas are not Core, but you can still have them, you just count the points off of your weekly 35 points...I love those extra points...

Lisa Allen said...

Oh honey I am walking potato farm...I am so excited that you are doing well, the first week is really fun and exciting ...keep us posted on some cool new recipies and on how it is going for you...L