Saturday, September 8, 2007

so blessed


I am just feeling so content--so happy--so blessed to be the mother to such wonderful children. They bring so much joy to my life. They make me laugh everyday--they teach me --they are such a blessing to my life. I cannot imagine how my life would be without them. Just feeling love for my Heavenly Father for letting me be my children's mother--Feeling gratitude and wanted to post their beautiful smiles so that I will always remember them as they are right now--they are growing so fast and sometimes I feel tightness and tears as I see them progressing and changing so much right before my eyes. Time seems to fly by--It seems like yesterday when they were born. Feeling SO BLESSED!


12 comments:

EO said...

Oh Deb, you are such a good mom! Your children are so beautiful.

Thank you for your kind words on my blog, you are very sweet :)

Have a wonderful week!

Andrea "The H family" said...

honey---I think it's key to note that I helped give birth to Jillian. (I was a tad late..but I kinda did right?)
I LOVE YOUR CHILDREN. They are mine too. YES honey---you know I know your blessed.
They are the most gorgeous children.

Andrea "The H family" said...

Deb, you really take great pics.
You'll do great with your photo gig upcoming. Seriously!

Lisa Allen said...

I just noticed your ticker, I tried to call and say WOO HOO!!! That is so great, how was your first week? You have GOT to tell me everything!You are never bothering me by calling or emailing or blogging...ever, PLEASE, when I don't hear from people I get a complex..." I think they like me, they don't like me, but they were so nice to me... why would they be so nice if they didn't like me...they must like me, I was very likable that day"...Do you get the drift???PLEASE PLEASE call me and update me...214-435-1179, that is so great honey,so proud right now!!

Lisa Allen said...

Oh, yes, you have beautiful kids...I long for the relationship with my mother that you have with your children...you are good mother,and that is very evident.

Lisa Allen said...

You lost a phone book...thats right 3.5 lbs is like losing a PHONEBOOK!!!Way to go SISTA!!!You rock

The Waters Family said...

LOL THANKS SO MUCH!!!! I am proud of myself today!!! That's true a phone book!! My darling sweet son said..."but you look exactly the same!!??"" So charming and honest!!! OK--I will call tomorrow-- I work Mother's Day Out so it will be tomorrow evenin'!!!! No complex needed!! LOL I was at kids Tae Kwon Do all nite and I don't have an answering machine--so yes I want to share my good news with everyone!! A's day is Tues (right) and L's is Thursday??? right?? Ok-- I need to hit the hay!!

Lisa Allen said...

Right... A. went yesterday and had another great loss and I will be going on Thursday, I have got my fingers crossed as I have not made the best choices a few times so I am sure that will reflect on Thursday.

April Williams said...

they are so beautiful. i can't believe how big they are getting. and yes, we are so blessed to have children.

Lisa Allen said...

Thanks Deb for checking in... How are you doing, besides losing your phonebook?? I hope you are doing well, I am praying for you and for willpower and discipline. Love ya.

Penny said...

I think I found the Phone Book. You guys need me to look up a number for you!!!

Lisa Allen said...

Hey honey! How is it going? I haven't heard anything yet so I was just wondering how thing were going this week. I am praying for you.