Calling all hair specialists!! Anyone with experience detangling little girls hair! Jillian develops these horrible giant rats! Is there special detangler or conditioner I should try?? Jillian has natural curl in her hair and its pretty fine. She also hate hates to have her hair brushed so it's a literal CHASE to get the hair brushing done! We do have a special "PINK" brush that is made by goody that is supposedly "ouchless"! Any help with the Giant Rat issue would be greatly appreciated!!

6 comments:
Did someone call for SUPERSTYLIST?Stand back ma'am and lemme at it... Ok first of all you have got to get a really good spray conditioner/detangler...worth the extra money...Paul Mitchel has one, SexyHair Concepts has one,and you may be able to find a nice one over the counter, spray her hair after she bathes and comb then, let her hair dry a little and start pulling it back into a ponytail. Hair that is bound won't tangle as badly. Now, she needs a haircut as well, if you cut the underneath side a little shorter it won't tangle as much right there close to the neck, this hair is different, so keep it shorter but not so short that it can't be bound up in a ponytail. Also give her an aspirin about 30 minutes before you try to de-rat her head, it will make her scalp less sensitive. I hope this helps.
I also have a few more tricks... if you are doing a shampoo then conditioner try rinsing the conditioner out with cooler water, but when you rinse it out leave her hair a little "slick", leave a little residual conditioner in her hair, not so much that is greasy, just enough to still feel conditioned...all of these will help close the cuticle, making it easier to comb and less likley to tangle.
Hey girl I noticed your TICKER!!!! Woo Hoo...I am so excited, you rock sister!!
I heard peanut butter works.
But....I'm thinking you need to go with Lisa's professional opinion.
My little Jilly girl? What she doing!! MISS YOU---we need to talk tomorrow DEB!
Holy TICKER?!!
YOU BETTER CALL ME AM!
Don't listen to Andrea...Peanut butter is for removal of chewing gum!!
Post a Comment