Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Kid's Life

INTRODUCING... Josh Waters as the Narrator in "A Kid's Life"!!!!

These Teeny Tiny Pics are of Josh's School Play! I borrowed them from the grandmother of one of Josh's classmates-- she posted them on facebook! Unfortunately, this is as good as I could get since I forgot my camera at home! Josh was so good! He's got alot of talent-- He was the narrator. He is so funny and witty. Maybe he'll be an 'actor' when he grows up!
The play was about modern day kids with all their technology.... Suddenly... The power goes OUT and the kids learn to be entertained by their grandma and grandpa's old fashioned games and activities! It was really cute!
After the play-- we mingled with the crowd. Here is pretty Jordan and beside her is a great grandmother that I enjoyed chatting with! I miss having grandmas and grandpas nearby for my kiddos to enjoy!


Here is Jillybill and her sweet buddy Rachel! They are so cute and are teacher's pets! :)

If you have 32 minutes of curiosity--- (distant grandparents this is for you!!) Here is a video of the play!

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/77dcdaf1067d33c7e88dce505106a518/video/12816732



2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Deb! Josh is just like his daddy!! LOL! So...what's up with the dinky pics?!! I can't see them?!!
YOU ARE BLOGGING!! SO EXCITED!!! LOVE SEEING MY BABIES AGAIN!

EO said...

I have come over here to read this probably 5 times and never finished. Those are some tiny pics! What a clever idea for a play, sounds like Josh did a great job! I will never forget the play I was in... my drama teacher wrote it and it was terrible! I had to talk in a hick accent... like Andrea. (lol). Your kids are all real cute Deb!!!