Saturday, May 8, 2010

Jillian's Fabulous Fun Day!


It was a Dreamy Divalicious Day for Jillian and 2 of her best kindergarten friends as they saw the Sweet and Sassy Pink Stretch Limo arrive into their Elementary School Carpool lane!!! They had no idea it was there to pick THEM up!

All the teachers and even the Principal and Vice Principal had to come take a peek inside~ It was an exciting day with lots of high pitched little girl shrills!! :)
\
Birthday girl Carleece, Jillian and Rachel!

They arrived at the mall and went to the "Sweet and Sassy" store for makeovers and dancing on the Catwalk!!
So Sweet~



Jillian chose the "Rockstar" makeover! It was so fun to watch.... I can't imagine the fun the girls were having-- I'm sure it will be one of those Big Fun Memories for the girls that they will always remember and cherish!

6 comments:

Camily said...

Oh My Gosh! What an amazing day--and a HUGE surprise! They all look so happy they might explode!!! I love it! AND--definitely worth breaking your blog haitus for!!! I'm so glad you blogged!
PS--Loved seeing you the other night! I just love you, sweet friend!

Penny said...

I am screaming like a little girl. What fun for Jillian and peeps. Wish someone would surprise me with a pink stretch limo and a tall handsome Limo Driver with hair and NO POT BELLY. I'm I dreaming or what?

Penny said...

OH and Thanks for Blogging it was worth the wait.

Andrea "The H family" said...

what?!! I felt like I wanted to be there with her!! What an amazing day for Jillian!!! Was Jordan wanting to go?! LOL! WOW DEB!! TOO FUN!!

EO said...

What a fun party! Why didn't they have that stuff when we were kids, I would have freaked to have a limo like that show up for ME at school! What fun!

The Waters Family said...

Jordan really didn't seem like she cared about the pink limo or makeovers-- BUT...JOSH was totally bummed-- The big sisters (5th graders) of the other 2 kindergarten friends rode in the Limo to the mall-- and I thought Josh was gonna jump in! Then when I took him home-- he kept saying, "Why can't a big black Hummer Limo come pick me up?" (Maybe someday!)