Monday, May 10, 2010

Dallas Juniors Volleyball 2010

It was an amazing year for Dave and I as we watched Jordan excel in VOLLEYBALL! She played for the Dallas Juniors this year as a setter!

She was usually the 1st in the line up to serve-- and was "beast" to use her terminology! :) She would sometimes get 8 or 9 in a row!

She was the only player on the team to 'play all around'-- meaning she never rotated in or out! I just have to brag--- because--- she REALLY REALLY was the best player on her team! haha-- I'm not just sayin' either-- the coaches even told me! (shhhh! though!)
Jordan is super competitive-- like her Dad!! That was at times hard because in Volleyball you have to be positive and upbeat no matter what-- and... that's not Jordan's stongpoint! LOL


She hates this picture below-- It's her 'concentration face'!
I love her pretty pony tail! :)

They were such a sweet group of girls! We can't wait til next season!

3 comments:

Penny said...

So Fun. I wish you were closer so I could watch a game. I use to love to watch Tanya, Josh's Girlfriend play Volley Ball. I can tell Jordan is serious about her game. Just look at her face. She really looks like Dave to me today. Love that you are blogging again. Next blog should be Josh's turn.

Camily said...

Yay! You blogged again! Well, Jordan definitely looks like she IS the best one on the team! And the prettiest--she must get that from her Mama!

Andrea "The H family" said...

I want to come seeeeeeee!! When is her next game DEB!! I want to come!!