Monday, May 31, 2010

Olympic Day

It was a HOT Texas Day filled with tons of kid fun!!! As we drove up to the school... Jordan was jealous wishing she was still in Elementary school as she saw the huge inflatable slides and bounce houses on the playground!! and... Josh and Jill CHEERED at the same sight~

Here is Josh sliding down the Inflatable slide!

Jillian's "Cool Kindergarten Class" sporting their new sunglasses!!
It was the Big Ball competition! A kid stood on either side of the giant ball and on the teacher's command... each kid would push their hardest--- whoever pushed the ball off the platform first was the winner! Josh lost twice (to girls) LOL and won twice!!
TUG OF WAR!!! if you stayed on your platform then you got to be rewarded by being sprayed with water! It was so hot... those kids were so competitive so they could be hosed down!!
Here is Josh with his little Kindergarten buddy-- apparently his kindergarten buddy had 2 5th grade buddies!
WHEEEEEEEEE! Jillian with her Buddy!
Jillian adores her big 5th grade buddy--

4 comments:

Camily said...

Oh I love, love, love that special day at school! Matthew had his on Friday and it was a blast!!! I love the pictures and especially, the fun you can SEE on their faces!!!! So great!
How are you??? Love you!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Debbie..why does it seem like Jillian is in this amazing school having fun all the time?!! LOL! Love the pics!! I am missing the kids lives by the day. Why can't we be geographically closer?! I hate this!!

Penny said...

That looked like so much fun. I can see why Jordan was a little jealous. Josh is a serious competitor. Jilly is getting so big. Love you guys hope to see you real soon.

EO said...

Debbie, I read this entire blog post on my iPhone :). man your kids have fun all the time!! In my next life, I want to come back as one of your kids, ok? Mom?