Here is my favorite page... Josh's "Fan" page- It was when Miss Penny & Mimi graced us at one of his football games! It was such a great day! We loved it!
Here is Andrea with her cute big brother page when Luke went to the hospital after Hannah was born!
AND...
The
Shower
is
Mini-Locker-Room
Size! LOL
Shower
is
Mini-Locker-Room
Size! LOL
9 comments:
LOL!!!! NO IT WASN'T DEB! IT WAS SO SMALL YOUR BUTT CHEEK HIT MINE!!
Your in denial.
Um Deb... that is a SMALL SHOWER! LOL "mini-locker room".... you both are FUNNY.
That is a TIIIINY shower Deb....honey, it's okay if you touched Andrea's butt cheek with yours.
Umm, I think you both need counseling!! LOL!! And the butt cheek touching.. That's a little much for me... I like men. LOL
Deb and Andrea sitting in a tree
K I S S I N G
First comes love
Then comes butt cheeks touching
Then comes Deb in therapy
(OK--I know it doesn't rhyme).
Love you!
Dude that shower is SMALL! I am just saying...it is alright to touch a cheek or two, don't let anybody give you any crap! Andrea has some boundary issue when it comes to the whole "being naked thing"...I have learned you just got roll with it and act like it is no big deal...
As a good Dad, well, er, i don't know what to say! Guffaw, snicker, chortle. Guess i will come back later when the topic has changed!!
Oh Lord. Bob's on the blog. So embarrassing.
I emailed you. Love you, A
Now that we have moved on about the Shower incident I will comment. Thanks for the Football Tribute in Josh's Album. I loved it. I'm sure Mimi did as well. We will be attending a game in the Fall for sure.
Post a Comment