Sunday, February 1, 2009

Go Cardinals!

GO CARDINALS!!! Well we did live in Mesa for about 6 months...

BUT... I just despise the Steelers because they are one of Cowboys Arch Enemies! :) LOL

And.. Even though The Cowboys disappointed this year... I still Love 'em!



AND..If the Steelers win then they will have more Super Bowl Victories than anyone-- Beating out the Cowboys!!

SO...

GO CARDINALS!!!

4 comments:

Penny said...

OH Yeah!!!! Go Cardinals!!! I'm Grilling. Is that funny. I went to the store and got chicken, Hamburger Patties and Steaks. I will be eaten GOooOddDDD this week. Count Down to Scrapbook weekend for Deb and Aner - 4 days and ?? hours. (Not sure what time you are leaving.)

Sophia; said...

heehee.. I like to play football.. not so much of a watcher.. I constantly am asking, "wait... what?!?" and then eventually I am kicked out of the room.. : )

Camily said...

Woo hoo--go Cardinals! I'm sitting here in my red shirt because I am a true Cowboys fan and I hate the Steelers!

Only 4 more days!

Krista said...

I'm surrounded by happy Steelers fans this morning - being so close to PA...I went to bed...But, I did get the update last night when DH came to bed.