Well- We are trying to get back into the habit of having Family Nights on Monday evenings. I realize how fast... lightning fast... this precious time is passing with our kids. I'm going to wake up one day and it will be just Dave and I in the house alone. LOL
SO... in order to build our family relationships and create unity and foster love- We had a fun game of Whoonu! (a game where you are given 4 cards --
The cards will say things like Mini Vans, Chicago Bears, Guitars, Lasagna--
Then let's say Dave was IT-- Then I would choose "Guitars"-- everyone else would pick the card that represented Dave the most-- what he likes best--
And then He gets all the cards and chooses either my pick of "Guitars", Jordan's pick "Hunting", Josh's Pick "Running", or Jillian's pick "Motorcycles"
Then Dave would deliberate and finally choose which one he liked the best-- The kids would be giggling as they try to keep their pick a secret--
AND... Then Dave would choose Motorcycles and JILLIAN WOULD WIN that round--and then she'd be it...and we'd have to pick a card that represented her! LOL
It's fun-- you should come play with us! LOL

As you can see, We had some fun with our after game snack!
Smiling Josh!
Smiling Josh!
I'm getting my hair done this Thursday before my scrapbook retreat! :)





4 comments:
What a great idea! See Debbie you are an awesome mom! I love that!!
Oh my gosh debbie..i'm so impressed with dave posing with that pineapple!! I love it.
i'll call you today. i've been in kiddy sick land.
love you, A
So fun! I want to play!
I'm going through all my scrapbook stuff today, too. I have way too much, as usual. I'm trying to get organized so I don't look like a freaky freak.
See you soon!
LOL! That looks like so much fun!! Me and my mom don't have the patience to play stuff like that LOL!
You have to show me how to add those little picture/doodle things at the beginning of you blog next time we chat :D
Love you guys! And tell Jillian I said hi!! : )
Post a Comment