Josh got to spend the night with his bud Troy Wednesday night and then I took Troy with us to the fun Mesquite Community pool that had water slides etc. He is a little jealous of Jordan though as she seems to be ALWAYS doing fun stuff with her friends! Too bad Tish or Dawn don't have any sons his age or he probably would! He is DYING for a Wii! He wants the "Rockband" game! He is still disappointed that Santa didn't bring him one but DID bring one to ALL his friends! ugghhahhhh! He actually brings this up every other day! He is just exasperated and perplexed that he so unlucky! SO, if you'd like to contribute to his Wii fund--he currently has $2.75 saved up! LOL (see his shirt-- he is ready for ROCKBAND!)
Jordan is LUCKY as she got to go to Six Flags over Texas in celebration of her Best Friend Casie's Birthday! I took her out to Flower Mound on Monday evening and finally picked her up Thursday evening! On the drive home last night it was non-stop conversation between her and I. I really missed her this week as she is such a huge help to me! She has a caring disposition and such an honest heart. She was telling me about all the FUN they had riding all the different rides at Six Flags. Like 'The Titan' and 'Batman'! How there was no lines hardly at all because it was on a non-crowded Tuesday so they could just run up to the ride over and over and just enjoy all the rides! But one thing that happened on this fun day was that she had major girly issues--to the point of her breaking down in tears and wanting to go home! The whole story is really heart breaking and sad-- she was so embarrassed and frustrated! My 2 best friends Tish and Dawn were heroic in there efforts to 'help' her in her time of need! As Jordan finished telling me about the complete day- the up and the down parts-- she said..."You know what the BEST part of the whole entire thing was mom? It was when I was crying my eyes out in the girls bathroom at Six Flags and when I looked down-- I saw 3 pairs of tennis shoes!" Her best buds-- Savannah, Casie, and Kira were those three pairs of tennis shoes she saw! I'm feeling thankful that she has developed such sweet supportive friends at her age. There are times in life when -- What would I do without my 3 sweet supportive best friends! (A, T, & D you know who you are!) Anyways- I really love 'talking' and 'learning' from my kids-- they are at such fun ages right now-- at times when I see cute little babies I miss that stage too but then I go to work at Mother's Day Out and change 20 diapers in a day and I get over that longing real quick! LOL I'm feeling a lot of peace in my life right now as I am just so content and happy with my growing up quick family! Dave and I are going to a concert with another couple tonite-- I don't even know what concert it is-- I think Dave said it was "Missing Persons and The Romantics"-- I'm not really 'into' it but it will be fun just being out with my husband doing something 'datish'! :)Well- Here are cute pictures of Jordan and Casie and lil Daisy Duke! I love these pictures of laughter!

2 comments:
Oh girl..what a fun update to read. I love the part where Jor saw 3 sets of feet under the stall! LOL poor pumpkin. I hated those days. However, I envy the Six Flags trip with NO LINES! I'm so craving to go and remember how much fun we used to have at Six Flags at her age. Of course, we were parentless. (unbelievable to me now) Tell Josh that Auntie Aner will contribute to his WII fund. Poor bubba. At least when he grows up he'll appreciate things more Deb. HE REALLY WILL and he'll work hard for it.
Wished Jilly could do the stingray class. That's a must!
Love you!
I'm glad Jordan felt the support of her friends and could still have fun despite having the tough times that day! I had SO much fun with the girls - even riding the Titan, which I was scared to death doing. Afterward Jordan told me that she said a prayer for me before we rode - I thought that was SO sweet and I think it really helped!!
Post a Comment