Monday, July 21, 2008

Jillian's Swim Lessons & Josh & Daisy in the Park



Jillian started swim lessons through the city! She learned to float on her back today and is excited because at tomorrow's lesson she gets to go in the 'deep end'! (that's per her) The swim classes are located at a community pool with an adjacent park...so, while she was in her class, Josh and I and Daisy hung out in the Park! I watched Jillian through a chainlink fence (hence the far off shot of her in the water) and Josh took Daisy around on a leash and was the most popular kid there because of cute lil' Daisy!


2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh honey, so fun. Love Jilly's piggies! She's adorable. And DAISY LOOKS FAT AND BIG?!!
So fun. I tried to call you today. No answer!

Krista said...

How fun. Our swim lessons are outside too. It's just too darn cold here in the AM for me to send the kids.