Sunday, March 30, 2008

Some Forgotten March stuff

Well, It seems I've had a lull in my blogging. I just haven't wanted to sit down and upload pics and take the time to blog as of late-- even with cool things happening like SNOW and SPRING BREAK! But... better late than never I guess-- these will be good memories to recall down the road so I figured I should just blog it! :)

Texas Snow-not enough to cancel school-
The kids were happy to clean the snow dust off the car!


Spring Break-Jordan went to her friend Casie's house for the entire week-
so Josh and Jilly had some Chuck E Cheese fun!
Believe it or not- Josh is a "Supreme" pizza guy! He was excited and hungry to eat!
later on-- Jillian danced on stage while Chuck E Cheese sang Elvis songs!
We had fun earning tickets by playing all the games

The Dallas World Cup and The Spirit of Flower Mound Special Olympics! I went to pick up Jordan over in F.M. and got to hang out with one of my BF's Tisha. We went to a soccer game for her oldest daughter and I really got some sun- so much so that I had major raccoon eyes from wearing my big moviestar sunglasses! Later on I got the opportunity to go watch her 2 other daughters, Samantha and Katana play soccer! It was wonderful- They belong to the "Spirit of Flower Mound" soccer team. The Special Olympic kiddos performed during halftime of the Under 19 Liverpool VS Portugal Game!

No comments: