Shy Jillian

The City of Garland put on an Easter Egg Hunt of sorts- Jordan was absent as she was visiting her best friend-having a week long sleepover of fun! SO, Josh and Jillian had so much fun last Thursday evening- Enjoy their pics! (If the slideshow goes off- just click on the x on the upper right side of the slideshow box)


6 comments:
Looks so fun. The weather looked great.
Man they really went out of their way to hide those eggs????
Hey Deb...my ankle is about the same, it seems to be at a stand still at the moment, but I will update soon for sure. Thanks for asking and praying. L.
How many eggs did the kids get. What was in them?
Man I should have had an Easter Egg hunt... I miss those days. Can adults do this?
NEXT YEAR! You're invited!
Penny-the kids got like 30 or so eggs- their baskets were overflowing- there was plastic rings and tattoos and cheap candy inside them!
Post a Comment