Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


I had such an uplifting day. We went to church and listened to the children sing "He sent His Son". They were all dressed in their new Easter clothes with shining smiles. I always tear up listening to them sing so purely. We had a feast for lunch complete with green bean casserole and corn souffle :)! The kids were funny as they compared our meal to.."It's like Thanksgiving today!" As I relax this afternoon, my mind and heart feel so content and grateful. I have been blessed my whole life to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Where would I be without it? I hope everyone has a beautiful Easter filled with the Spirit!
ps. We colored eggs, and hunted eggs, and sat on the Easter bunny's lap! (Jillian informed me that she thinks that the Easter Bunny is just a guy dressed up in a Rabbit costume!) I have pictures of all that fun stuff but I can't find the cord to my digital camera-- so I will post those later. I really love the picture above--- The Artist is Walter Rane-- the title of the piece is "He is risen from the dead" It is powerful to me. Blessings to all our loved ones! Miss you all.

6 comments:

Krista said...

Love the picture! So glad your blogging again. I missed you!! Was worried about you!! Take care of yourself and don't stop blogging!! I feel so out of the loop!

Lisa Allen said...

What a blessed day! I had a marvelous day as well...thank you for your continued prayers! I love you and one of these days we will meet face to face! He has risen!

AAA said...

I love the picture Debbie! Where do you find all of them? It sounds like your Easter was great. So glad to hea rit, and your kids all looked so nice in church today. Jordan looked so grown up. And Jillian sang out so well. You have every reason to be proud.

EO said...

Happy Easter to you as well Debbie! I love that picture, very powerful. I think Jillian might be on to something with the guy in rabbit suit idea??

Andrea "The H family" said...

oh honey, love, love, love that picture. It's awesome. I'm with aaa..where did you find that.
Your day sounds awesome honey. I'm grateful to God that the Lord saved us. So grateful your my blessed friend. I love you babe,
A

The Waters Family said...

I just googled "Jesus Christ Resurrection picture" and found it-