Hello! I stumbled across your blog doing some research. I wasn't having a very good day but it made me smile just scanning through the pictures and the posts. A beautiful blog you have here! (beautiful children too) It is wonderful to know that there is so much love and joy and hope overflowing in just one family. I am halfway across the world from you and we will probably never get to meet, but I sincerely hope you will continue sharing the love, joy and hope that you have come to know through your family with everyone you come across in life. May all your days be filled with laughter!
You have a blog stalker missy!! SO FUN! That was just GORGEOUS HONEY. It actually brought back huge memories of the most fun snowmobiling time I've ever had in UTAH! (me and !!) At any rate, can we go with next year??!!
Woo Hoo that looks like fun...It also looks really freakin' cold! I am not one for the cold weather but if it involves motorsports I am in! Great video!
5 comments:
Oh Deb that looks terrifying and awesome! SO glad there was a wipeout I was WAITING for it! I can just see me out there... I'd be SOOO SLOW!
Looks like you guys had a great time... wow that is A LOT of snow!
Hello! I stumbled across your blog doing some research. I wasn't having a very good day but it made me smile just scanning through the pictures and the posts. A beautiful blog you have here! (beautiful children too) It is wonderful to know that there is so much love and joy and hope overflowing in just one family. I am halfway across the world from you and we will probably never get to meet, but I sincerely hope you will continue sharing the love, joy and hope that you have come to know through your family with everyone you come across in life. May all your days be filled with laughter!
Stay the same and Love Always!
-a passerby :)
You have a blog stalker missy!!
SO FUN!
That was just GORGEOUS HONEY. It actually brought back huge memories of the most fun snowmobiling time I've ever had in UTAH! (me and !!) At any rate, can we go with next year??!!
LOVE IT!!
Deb! That's me above! I was working on Aprils' mom's blog and commented without realized I was under her sign name!@!
SO FUNNY!
Woo Hoo that looks like fun...It also looks really freakin' cold! I am not one for the cold weather but if it involves motorsports I am in! Great video!
Post a Comment