Thursday, February 21, 2008
The Dryer
It's my 1st day OFF all week-- Dishes are piled, laundry is piled both clean and dirty and Dave complains he sick of IT-- Well I went to take the dry clothes out of the dryer and they are WET-- Push restart and the dang dryer won't rotate and is making a strange humming noise. SO, I took out the clean stuff and layed it all around the kitchen chairs and table-- I did the dishes and wiped the counters and took a shower-- Now I have to go take a CPR class and my housework Still waits-- I guess I may have to go to the Laundrymat-- I'm tired. Sure wish I was a stay home all the time Mom with only the house and my family to tend. The lady in the above picture sure makes it all look easy. Be back tonite after CPR, pick up kids, Jordan's Choir, Laundrymat, Dinner, Church meeting, baths for kids, homework, and whatever else comes up-- OH IT's Trash day-- ughghh LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can tell you that it's not all glitz and glamor. I babysit. 3 days a week. Here. Ash's best friend. I feel grossly outnumbered most days. I usually have 4 kids running around the house and dang if I can get anything done...For all the reasons you mentioned. Sometimes I just feel like I'm chasing my tail all day. And on the rare days that I do sit on my butt all day, I totally pay for it for the remainder of the week. Hang in there! And tell Dave if it bothers him so much his arms don't appear to be broken so he can either clean himself or shut up. Part of the solution, not part of the problem. Oh, and if he does mouth off - you can always break his arms...hehehe....
Amen Krista!! I'm with her.
So funny babe.
What are you going to do?
New Dryer? Dave Ramsey talked about that...emergency funds.
Let's talk
Post a Comment