I had my first "comment" on my blog from someone I didn't know-- I guess we affectionately call that a "blog stalker"! They left a sweet encouraging complimentary note to me that really made my day and made me feel good. BUT it also got me to wondering...????
WHO all looks at my blog and what brings them to it???
So, I put a SiteMeter onto my blog! WELL, NOW I am addicted to SiteMeter--
WELL, It must be Science Fair Project "time of the Year" because...I love seeing...
- how many hits I got and where they originated
- how many pages they browsed
- what they were searching for that brought them to our family blog!
- their location in the world (so far visitors from...Greece, The Netherlands, United Kingdom etc.
California, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey etc are all looking for...
"Science Project Dog Idea"
AND they find the blog entry detailing Jordan's... (by the way Jordan got 2ND Place for her project!!)
Just thought it was interesting! I also get lots of traffic from my popular bff "Andrea"!So, as if I needed another thing to occupy my time and thoughts


4 comments:
I am addicted too sweetie, I only look at how many people have checked it out,not which countries, but that is only because I haven't figured that out yet...hee hee
I need to put that on mine!! Sounds way cool.
I'm a blog Stalker at work. When I'm bored I just click on your blog and everyone else but I don't comment. Now that you have a Meter you've taken all the fun out of being a Blog Stalker. We don't want you to know who WE ARE!!!!
Maybe I need to bite the bullet and add sitemeter too, i just thought I might get depressed to find out that indeed, only my 4 or so blog friends visit my blog.
NOT that my 4 blog friends don't ROCK!
Post a Comment