Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!

Hi there-- it's been a good day except for the fighting children this afternoon. I went into the front yard to video all three kids "hula hooping" but it became a fiasco as Jillian had a meltdown because Josh tried to help her-- Jordan was sassing-- So... for your viewing pleasure-- only Josh made the Hula Hoop Leap day CUT! :)

8 comments:

Krista said...

I'm so jealous! We just have snow. And Josh has on shorts and no shoes! I miss Texas!!

Penny said...

I wish you would have blogged the big fight between the three kids. I think it would have been very entertaining to your viewers and the kids could watch it to see how their fights are meaningless.

The Waters Family said...

I did catch them on video temper tantruming but Jillian was yelling at me "I hate your blog!" DON'T Camera me Mom!" SO, I thought of putting it on the blog but didn't want them to resent me- It was traumatic and a learning experience when they realized how awful and hateful they acted-- with the possibility for the whole world to view it- Hopefully they have learned there lesson just by the "private viewing" of their little spats! :)

Lisa Allen said...

I think you have some of the best kids ever...I know they have their moments and fight but for the most part you can just tell they are really good kiddos...you are truly blessed.

The Waters Family said...

Thanks Lisa-- They are pretty good!

AAA said...

Deb, I love the hula hoop thing. What a cute thing.

Don;t worry about kids fighting. As you know,mine try to kill each other regularly. I like the idea of video taping them. Maybe I will try that too.

Anyway, your blog is so cute. Keep up the good work.

Andrea "The H family" said...

LOL!! I would have loved, loved the blog comment from Jilly!!
SO FUNNY!
please upload it!

EO said...

Haha! I'm with these crazies... next time, TAPE THE MELTDOWN AND BLOG IT!

Way to hula Josh! You know, I am really pretty good at the hula hoop too. I tied with another girl in a contest we had a work a few years ago. Maybe I need to take Josh on :)