Happy Valentine's Day! We have partied all day long!!!
This is Jillian all dressed in RED-- She is ready for all the fun!

Ms. Pauline and Mrs. Frey with excited Jillian!

Jillian had an "Ice Cream Sundae" Party!

Ready for fun!

Pretty Girl!

She can't wait to look at all her VALENTINES!

CHEESE!

Valentine Treasures!

Look!

Jordan and Josh had Valentine Parties today but they were BOTH at the same time!
First we went to Jordan's class!

Jillian is the classes "Little Sister"
This is Quemesha holding Jillian.

More Ice Cream Sundaes!

Jordan with her best buds-- Ashleigh and Kara!

Josh was all smiles when we finally made it to his party!

THE SPREAD!!

Here is Josh's classmates partying it up!

Josh with his bud Mason!

Hope you enjoyed peeking at our busy day of Valentine FUN!
5 comments:
First of all...Whoo Hoo I am the first comment YAY!!....You can sure tell they are loved, happy Valentines to you too!Great pics btw, I feel like I was there!!
Oh I miss Valentine's Day in school, that was always a fun day to look forward too :)
Great pics. Looks fun.
what's wrong with this picture?! I'm supposed to comment first!!
She looks so cute DEB!! HOW FUN. I wanted that food table. What a busy day honey. I don't realize your busyness until I see the overload of pics! WOW
Tell the kiddo's big hugs!
Tell Jilly Grandaddy wants to be her Valentine too!!
Post a Comment