Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Favorite American Idol Contestant



I was just blog browsing and noticed my best friend Andrea had a cute little icon saying who her fav A I contestant is...- David Archuleta! He is my favorite too! I really think he is adorable! Love this performance!
Here he is perfoming "Imagine"


Can I just say- I so love watching American Idol as a family! It's so much fun to be the judges! :)

3 comments:

Lisa Allen said...

I have to say he is a great singer and he will go far, but I also can see what all the controversy is about...and I can understand why all of the other contestants are so upset. It is not his fault he is adorable and really great at what he does. I am glad you posted that, I had missed its original airing. L.

Andrea "The H family" said...

YOU ROCK MISSY!
I love this video!!
I'm going to play it for Denise right now. I'm at work with Denise!
She says hi!!
Love you!

EO said...

Oh my gosh, who IS this kid? I haven't been watching AI, but this kid is AMAZING!

What's the controversy? I will have look it up. Seriously, he should win whole thing, AMAZING!

I cried a little.