So, I've been blog stalking all weekend! I click on a friend's "friend" and then the friend's "friend's friend"!-and so on and so on! I am really amazed at how many awesome talented wonderful bloggers there are out there. AND they are so eloquent and poignant-- All I do is post pics of the events in my life! LOL I didn't realize you can actually win "awards" for your insightful blogging! Well, it kindof made me feel intimidated-- I do have thoughts that I could blog but I don't think they are as neat as the cute pics of my kids are! LOL
SO... here you are!... YET ANOTHER FUN Valentine Pic of Jillian-
she's showin' off her cool wrist decor!
2 comments:
i'm right there with you sister. You do neat designs and stuff, I just stick with the same 'ol stuff. One of these days when I have more time I might put more into it.
Your kids are the best subjects! If I had kids I'd have so much more to say... I fear I'm becoming "that dog lady".
LOL!
Post a Comment