Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I can't believe it's already Easter! I love the traditions of Easter! The food (ham, greenbean casserole etc), the fun (eggs, baskets of treats), and mostly the great Sunday services filled with music and lessons about the the miracle of the atonement and the resurrection!
Today we celebrate our Beautiful Savior! I love the Crusader's Hymn... BEAUTIFUL SAVIOR! At church, the children sang this song in Sacrament Meeting...
Fair is the Sunshine!
Fairer the Moonlight!
And All the Stars in Heaven Above!
Jesus Shines Brighter!
Jesus Shines Purer!
And brings to All the World His Love!
Fair are the Meadows!
Fairer the Woodlands!
Robed in the Flowers of Blooming Spring!
Jesus is Fairer!
Jesus is Purer!
He Makes the Sorrowing Spirit Sing!
Beautiful Savior!
Lord of the Nations!
Son of God and Son of Man!
Thee will I Honor! Praise and Give Glory!
Give Praise and Glory Evermore! EVERMORE!
click on the picture below to see the song put to pictures!
Here are some fun pics from our little backyard Easter Egg Hunt...

6 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

ohhh how fun honey!! I miss the kids....I miss you...I'm even starting to miss DAVE!! LOL!
Please..we must plan our date.

EO said...

Aww Happy Easter Deb Deb! This is what I call you now ok? Deb Deb. Haha just kiddin.

Camily said...

Love the pictures! The kids have seriously grown!?? They look so much older to me!
Love the Easter post!

Penny said...

Loved seeing the Easter Blog. Kids ARE getting BIG!!!

Penny said...

Mental Health Days are GOOD. Hope you didn't keep the kids at home with you. You just had to say that word didn't you...Ouachita.....I have Ouachita Baggage because of JOSH. Still not over him not going to OBU.

Krista said...

Looks like the kids had a blast! I love EASTER! It is so much fun. The kids look great. Jordan is beautiful! And getting to look so grown up!