Josh is TEN!
Josh got to pick where we went out to eat... He picked Outback Steakhouse! AND... the kid menu at Outback said... "for diners UNDER 10!!!" So... Josh got the OutBack Special Sirloin 6 oz. Medium Well with a loaded baked potato minus sour cream!! OH-- an a Caesar salad beforehand! He LOVED IT!!
Thanks for Aunt Jen calling at 7:20 AM to sing a very loud animated Happy Birthday Song to Josh! He felt so loved as he was grinning ear to ear when he got off the phone with you!!Thanks for Granddaddy and Grandma Jan calling and singing on the answering machine and then calling back again to finally reach the birthday boy!! He loved the card and cash too!
Thanks for the card and cash from Grammy and Grandpa!!
OH and... He plans on going to Best Buy (his favorite store) as the money is burning a big hole in his pocket!
Josh got a black iPod nano for his birthday-- He was so excited this morning before school when he opened his big (small) gift!



5 comments:
I can't believe it Josh is 10!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!! from LULU. You are such a handsome young man. I hope that you will be playing Football again so I can come to see a game this year. Much LOVE!!! OUTBACK was such a Manly choice for dinner, Steak and Potatoes. YUM YUM.
I love this post! I think it's hilarios that the kids menu sai "Under 10"! That's perfect! What a big guy--he looks so happy.
Wow! Happy Birthday Josh!! :D Hope all is well :) And I can't wait to see you all again this Summer :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH! That is just crazy! What a great time! Love the post and your run down on events. Plus, what a great way to send thanks..just post it on the blog!! LOL!!
Happy BIG 10 JOSHERS!! AUNTIE ANER MISSES YOU AND I MUST SAY--YOU ARE SO HANDSOME!! You are a BIG BOY now...and I'm so blessed to see you grow up and be such a blessing to us all. WE LOVE YOU HONEY!!!
BIG KISSY FROM THE BABIES!
Post a Comment