We got a trampoline about 7 or 8 years ago from Santa! The kids enjoyed it tremendously over the years but sadly last year... The mat got a tear and then some springs busted and then Dave got tired of mowing around it and so he dismantled it and put at the curb-- It was gone for scrap metal within hours!
So... because Jumping on the Tramp is great exercise and great FUN-- The kids and I have started saving for a new one! So far we have $37!
We are going to have a yard sale Saturday and with signs that say-- Please buy our stuff so we can buy a Trampoline!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
I actually vowed never to have another yard sale again because last time-- people just want to buy stuff for a quarter and it's just not worth my time!-- AND I'd much rather give it to someone who could use it
HOWEVER.... A Trampoline is a worthy goal so I'll give the yard sale a shot!!
Wish me and the kids Luck-- Dave isn't excited about a trampoline at all! He hates the jungle of grass that grows UNDER it that HE has to Mow!!!!!!
OH WELL-- I hope we succeed! We've got HIGH TRAMPOLINE HOPES!

7 comments:
Good luck! If we were going to be in town, I'd come buy some stuff. I hope you get a trampoline (sorry Dave!)
We love our trampoline! Hope it all works out. We have to take ours down every winter and put it back up in the spring. DH hates every minute of it! As a matter of fact, all the parents do (neighborhood parents). They still come and help out because it keeps the kids so busy. You get sick of the mud from playing in the creek and dirt - nice to have the tramp to go too!
I love your new layout. Don't you just love Cutest Blog on the Block Site. I use it the most for my layouts. Here's a trick I learned. When you see a layout that you like copy and paste it to an e-mail and send it to yourself. I have been doing this. Label your e-mail the name of the layout. Easier to find when you are ready to use it. Good Luck with the G-Sale. How much $$$$ do you have to make.
I'm thinking we need to make a good $150! I hope we can do it!
So how much did you make on the G-Sale? Do I need to hold off on stopping by to jump on the NEW TRAMP----O----!!!!
uhhhhhgggghhhh-- well- the sell wasn't prosperous! I think I'm gonna try craigslisting our bigger stuff---and to top it off-- I spent $23 of the saved money on a pedicure for myself-- BUT I HAVEN'T HAD A PEDI since last AUGUST!!! with warmer weather here-- I seriously needed it! I'll but the money back though-- I promise! :)
What a fun colorful layout Deb!
LOL at "people just want to buy our stuff for a quarter".
I hope you are able to get your trampoline!!
Post a Comment