
Josh was awarded the "Super Student" honor for the last six weeks. Only 2 are chosen per grade per six weeks period! Josh was really excited that he was chosen!! We are so proud of him for doing so well in school. Right now he is learning a lot of songs on the RECORDER! He's learning "Amazing Grace" currently! He just passed off "When the Saints Go Marching In!" (I think it is so cool that in PUBLIC school he is learning those types of songs! maybe all is not lost!) He practices and practices--- so much so that the high pitched recorder can be a annoying to the rest of us! But he is dedicated to learning each song. I think he should go out for Band in middle school! :^) He's already a great guitarist on ROCKBAND!!!!
Josh is the greatest boy!

5 comments:
Way to go Josh. Glad to hear you are doing so well in school. Stay with it, we are all so pleased to hear what you are doing.
Love, Grandaddy
wtg josh!!!
Congrats to Josh!! That is great!
Yay Josh :) That'd be so cool if he was in band! All of my friends that are in it absolutely LOVE it!! And I know that if you're in it in CCBMS you only have to take one semester of gym ;D When I was in Elementary School we had recorded karate (spelling?) and whenever you learned a certain song you got a ribbon to tie around your recorder :D It was so cool! I was one of the first to get all the way to black belt :)LOL
Well, I hope all is well, and I'm really bummed about now seeing that Spring Snow :( Take pictures!! Haha! I'll talk to you guys later, and tell Josh I said congrats :D -Sophia
He's my BIG BOY!!! WAY TO GO HONEY!!
JUST LIKE DADDY!!
Post a Comment