1st being able to go to church and listen to all the Testimonies that were shared and feel the Holy Spirit so strongly.
Then I was blessed to be able to spend time with the little children-- They're countenances are so innocent and pure as I look upon their little faces! I feel so blessed to have the "job" of teaching them songs of worship each week!
And after church is over-- my feet are tired and achy because I'm not used to wearing heels! My usual foot attire is flip flops or crocs-- But nonetheless, I come home and rest and relax with my beautiful family!
My talented husband is cooking an incredible meal-(I'm so thankful for the show Hell's Kitchen... because it has inspired my husband to be the chef of our house! I SO LOVE IT!) - I can smell that he just fired up the grill as I sit here blogging!

It is a great sabbath day! I think I will go to bed early so I can offset the 'Spring Forward Effect' of Daylight Savings!!

4 comments:
Go Dave!! that's so funny! I love it. What did he cook? You didn't say?! We had a stressed Sunday. Luke sick, Lulu out of it and me just surviving it. Love you..A
He made steak, rice with special gravy, and corn-- Nothin' to fancy but it was good and the best part... I didn't have to cook!
What a wonderful day! I got relaxed just reading about it! Can Dave come over here and cook next Sunday? Ha ha!
Wow, your on a roll lately!! I better do a better job of keeping up! I love your Sunday blog. I've gotten to feel as though Sunday's are my favorite days...church, family, relaxing. Wonderful!
Post a Comment