
Ok--- I had to borrow busy clock man from Andrea-- she's tired of him anyways-- so she says!!
Choir Concert Last night-- Jordan says we are supposed to bring Breakfast for 34 kids to celebrate how well they did! BTW they were AWESOME-- better than all the rest of the middle schools in Gtown!!!...
Work...
Taking Elderly Lady to Grocery Store...
Buying, Wrapping, Organizing for 2 upcoming Birthday Parties...
Mapquest stuff so I don't get lost...
Vacuum...
Unload Dishwasher...
Pick up stuff laying in hallway left by kids...
Load of Whites...
Fold some of the existing Mountain of Laundry in my living room...
Pick up Josh from School...
Jillian's Dr appt...
Take Josh to his Party...
Take Jordan to her Party...
Pick up Kids from their Parties...
Go to 8:30pm Volleyball game-- Jordan playing and Dave COACHING!!!
Another Volleyball Game 9:30 pm --This time it's Dave's OTHER TEAM-- no Jordan's not on it! LOL...
Come Home to greet Sophia whose coming up from San Antonio and is hanging with us all weekend!
Oh and I somehow fit in blogging into my day-- WOW-- go figure!
5 comments:
HOW Debbie?!! How are you going to do all this! Don't answer me. You don't have time. I hope you're not even reading this. Girl I'm tired just reading this.
I think I'm busy and we're not even into going to different games, etc. If it helps, my house is a mess and there's laundry (clean and dirty) everywhere! If I don't hurry, I'm just going to have to BUY us all new underwear because we're almost out!
Honey..I'm with Ericka! How in the world do you pull stuff like this off! I'm exhausted and I had 1 nurse and a sitter in here today!
I love you!!
A
Take the busy man clock. I'm done!
busy busy!! Yay I'm in the blog again :D LOL
Hiya Debbie! Just checking your blog on an early morning. I haven't stopped by in a long time, so I really got a kick out of seeing a photo of Julianna at the Valentine's Day party. You are one busy mom -- I really enjoyed reading about your hectic but blessed life.
Post a Comment