Friday, January 30, 2009

Double the Fun!



Congratulations to our sweet friends... The Boyd Family on the additions to their family! Originally the plan was to get 1 cute puppy but looks like they changed their minds...
Can't wait to meet them in person! Let me know what y'all decide to name them!!
The kids are ecstatic! You can tell!!

3 comments:

Krista said...

How cute!! Glad they get to clean up after them and not me.. But, I wouldn't mind snuggling with them... I just love puppy breath!

Camily said...

I swear there is nothing cuter than puppies. Except babies. And I don't know what I would do if I had two of them!!! So sweet--you can just see how happy everyone is. Love that!

EO said...

Puppies!! Man I love puppies. They make me laugh. I so see God's sense of humor in puppies. Some things are not funny though... like when you come home to your 1 1/2 year old yellow lab that has proved himself "mature" enough not to have to stay in his kennel while you are at work... only to find your couch chewed up. Apparently still a "puppy". :)