Thursday, January 8, 2009

The New "Deb's Daily"

I'm quitting the "Twitter"! Today it wasn't working properly-- sometimes weirdo strangers start being followers of me and it is just not a good way to report my life anymore... So.. I created on my sidebar-- "Deb's Daily" where I will say what's happening on that day or what's on my mind. I guess I'm kind being a copycat to Andrea as she puts her little 'daily planner' in the same spot!

Today was a doozy!

5 comments:

EO said...

Deb, I might have to copy the Daily thing too as Twitter is giving me issues!

EO said...

How's that closet coming Deb?? Do it! It really makes life feel less chaotic!

Lisa Allen said...

I am doing pretty good on the new diet plan, I am so glad that your hubby is doing it with you, it makes things so much easier. I can't wait to weigh in this week and see if I have lost anything at all. It is hard but I am going to stay with it..I am just tired of being tired! I am glad we are all doing this together, it is easier for me to know that everyone is on the same mission.

Krista said...

I love the daily planner thing. I think twitter is over-rated anyway.

Krista said...

Oh, and my kids are addicted to super mario kart & boomerang! We love the old Tom & Jerry cartoons. Abby walks around going "mouse, mouse" which means she wants to watch t & j!