I just LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From Every Angle it Mesmorizes Me because it is so Fantastic!
OH YEAH!! ANDREA: Thank You! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! It's a treasure! My loves are forever frozen in time and they look just PERFECT! :)
I really can't stop staring! and...there's more treasure from Aner waiting to be hung on the wall as well--Can't wait decorate another spot on the wall-- I'll probably post it next week!
7 comments:
It IS gorgeous Deb! Looks great on your mantle! That really is such a great picture of your adorable kids!
OHHHH honey! I loved seeing your mantle! It's so pretty decorated with the picture. I'm so glad you love it honey. I equally loved it and couldn't stop staring at it for days!! (seriously)
I can't wait for your other pic to get framed. Any luck on getting it done? I bet Hobby Lobby has deals right now.
Ok honey!! I LOVE YOU!! Happy NEW YEAR!!!!
p.s. what pics do you want for your new header? Or..do you want all 3 of them? Colors? Ideas?
Deb...That picture will be a Treasured Item Forever. It shows the kids in all their SWEETNESS. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Just thought of something--the kids will be fighting over it after Dave and I die! LOL
LOVE IT!!!! Ours is up on the book shelf----are you going to frame it??? I love the picture with the brick in the back---you have cute babies :)
WOW!! She does such a great job. Kids are beautiful!!
Post a Comment