Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SHOPPING FRENZY


I feel like I have nothing bought-I am very unorganized this year!

Can I say-- Thank Goodness for Amazon.com and Shutterfly.com ! Free Shipping and Guaranteed by Christmas through Dec. 18th-- It is hard to shop when I have a 5 year old with me during every waking hour. It was much easier when she was younger as I could hide things discreetly in the cart under a coat or something-- NOW...she's too observant and even if the gift isn't for the said 5 yr old...She has a BIG MOUTH! LOL so...hope everyone is having success in finding treasures for loved ones as we celebrate this season of giving! It is fun to find the perfect something that you know your little one will love-- Or your Husband or In-laws etc.... I can't wait for everyone to receive my Shutterfly gifts-- well not "everyone" will recieve one---but I know those who do...will L O V E their sorda 'homemade' gift! LOL

Well, It's chilly chilly today-- speaking of Chilly-- I made homemade Chili last night and it was really good -- I must brag-- It was my co-worker/good friend Mary Ann's recipe!!
AND today for my Frigid Famished Family-- It is Homemade Stew!! I hope it turns out! LOL

3 comments:

Mike, Jen, McKenna and Jackson said...

headed to amazon.....gotta get some things as well :)

Andrea "The H family" said...

Ohh, can't wait to get my shutterfly card! Love your graphics! LOL about Jilly. She's a sneaker girl now!
Love you

Pilates Works 4 Life said...

Just made chili last night for a chilly wintry night. What do you recommend for a good chili?

Love your blog!!!!