Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Swim Date with Luke!


What an amazing time we had swimming and playing with Luke! (Aunt Aner and Miss Penny too!) As we drove into the housing development the kids kept screaming with excitement that they wanted to move there!! Josh asked if Daddy could just work for a different police department so he wouldn't have to drive so far-- LOL The kids were really enthrawled with little Luke as they have only seen him in "real life" only once before but many times via the blog! Josh was relishing the fact that he could "TOUCH" Luke! :) Jillian says when she grows up that she wants to have a son just like Luke because he is so so cute and sweet! Jordan was making him laugh by playing peek a boo by face planting her face into the water and blowing bubbles! The fun had to stop though when Smarty Pants Luke decided to imitate her by face planting HIS face into the water! We left feeling so excited as we have plans to repeat our swim date!! (hopefully a weekly swim date!)
Here are a few snapshots from our fun time!

6 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Deb! We had so much fun. Mom was just raving about how sweet the kids were to Luke. Of course, I already knew that. I love those kids so much. I'm thrilled that Luke got to hang with them and he's fulling expecting your arrival next week! K?!!
Call me am!

AAA said...

Looks like you guys had so much funb! SO glad Luke i sout and about! I am jealous of your summer time fun. LOL

EO said...

OMG he did a face plant???? Looks like you guys had a great time! Great shot you took of Andrea in the Dorothy swimsuit :)

Penny said...

It was so much fun to see how Deb's kiddos love Luke. I wish you guys lived closer to each other. We have to do this again SOON!

Krista said...

Deb, love the dorothy shoes you got for Aner! That is perfect and only you could have thought of that!! Loved it that you guys were able to get together and swim - jealous I can't come too! Enjoy!!

Lisa Allen said...

I love the glittery shoes you got for the Dorothy Suit!! So smart!! I am glad you guys have been able to get together, I know she missed being around the kiddos during Lukes early years. Luker did a face plant?? awesome. That kid is fearless I swear!