Today I miss my baby brother Mike! Growing up it was just he and I. He was a super track fast runner!- an Awesome Soccer Player and I got to see him play everywhere and all the time! It was a fun family past-time! We ate out at El Chico A LOT as a family-and we were always embarrassed at the end of the meal and would go hide in the car (especially if the service wasn't up to par as our parents would let them know! :)!) In the summertime Mike was a dark brown color from playing outside shirtless--usually going crawdad fishing or swimming in our metal cattle tank in our backyard!
I'm trying to recall all my happy memories with my Mike- There are so many-overall I feel just a love and contentment when it comes to Mike.He is far away with his beautiful family-
Jenny, McKenna Kay, and Jackson cutiepie-
living the fun east coast life in New Jersey!
Jenny, McKenna Kay, and Jackson cutiepie-
living the fun east coast life in New Jersey!

I always loved playing 'April Fools Day tricks' on Mike every year! I just want the whole world to know I LOVE MY BUBBA! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MIKE!! XOXO always, Debbie

5 comments:
Happy Birthday to BUBBA !!! He looks so different than I remember him. But I guess I haven't seen him since you were in High School. Long time ago. How old is Mike?
The big 34 today!
Aww, sounds like you have a great relationship w/ your bro :)
We are almost same age, I'll be 34 in JUNE!
Happy Birthday BUBBA!!
Come back to TEXAS!
Deb: Did you get Hail last night? Hope the kids weren't scared. I got a lot. It was so loud.
Post a Comment