Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sleepover Fun



I gave in! After many asks for friends to come spend the night...I agreed. I was locked into my reluctant decision after I spoke with the girls' parents 5 days ahead of the planned 'sleepover'! The arrangement was that I would just pick their kids up from school on Friday and the fun would begin! OH on Thursday the eve of this sleepover I was in deep regret- Jordan's room was a pigsty and there was laundry piled high in the living room so my chores were daunting and I so wanted to cancel the sleepover--BUT Everything got done-- and there was lots of Sleepover Fun had by ALL, (including myself!)
THE PARTICIPANTS:
  • Jordan
  • plus 3 friends (K, A, & M)
  • Josh and Jill hanging out as well!
THE EVENTS:
  • playing with Daisy
  • volleyball
  • playing with Daisy
  • Musical Chairs
  • Karaoke
  • playing with Daisy
  • Wingstop---(we all spoke with a British Accent the entire time as well as swapping identities with the person to our left)
  • shopping in Tom Thumb for Frozen Daiquiri stuff!
  • Playground playing (tag in the dark- I had the van headlights beaming!)
  • The WAVE GAME (while driving- frantically wave at all the other cars and if they wave back cheer and scream piercingly at the top of your lungs!)
  • PJ time and yummy nonalcoholic strawberry daiquiri's in fancy glasses!
  • Games...Apples to Apples...Fib Finder...Truth or Dare
  • Lay in bed watch 'The Lizzie Maguire Movie'
  • Sleep
  • playing with Daisy
  • Cinnamon Rolls and Milk
  • The WAVE GAME as I take each girl home!



Here are the girls spoofing that YouTube video I posted earlier about Charlie biting his brother!...

More Fun Footage...

4 comments:

Lisa Allen said...

Deb I am so sorry, I have been a terrible blog friend! My Zeus has been so sick, in fact I though I was going to lose him a few nights ago, we have been to the vet 3 times and I have just been so worried about my baby. I have missed so much on your blog but I am catching up now. P.s. I love the pic with Jillian smelling the blue bonnet..great shot...I love Daisy , I mean love her! And congrats on the sleep over. I don't know why they ever called it that..it should just be called stay over because very little sleep is ever had...sorry again sweetie,you are always so sweet to check on me, I will do better I swear!Love you ...Lisa

Andrea "The H family" said...

LOL! SO funny DEB!!
DAHSEEE, YOU BIT ME! So funny!
Love the party, sorry Jilly had a meltdown. Looks like Jordan had a blast with her friends.

EO said...

Oh my gosh, the Chahlee recreation was hysterical! I didn't realize A was talking about this when she said to check your blog! So funny!

Poor Daisy though, she must have been sick of fingers going down her throat after all that!

Penny said...

Hey Deb...I have been sad and mad lately about the situation here. OK today. Not sad anymore just DANG mad. Watching Luke will be good for me. He makes me laugh. We are going to get a haircut...wish me luck!!!
Can I come to your house for a sleepover and be mad at CHarlie too?