Friday, July 13, 2007

Our ANNUAL VISIT!!!

OH the anticipation---OH the WAITING!!!
Here are the kids waiting at the "hot" table for Aunt Aner and Baby Luke!

We visit Baby Luke EVERYDAY but via the blog... Yesterday we got to see him in PERSON! We needed to rendezvous to get some much needed stuff that had been piling up at Aunt Aner's house---like Christmas present and baptismal gift and most importantly some awesome scrapbook stuff from PENNY! (thank you I so love my basic grey packs!) etc... We were all so jazzed to meet half way in McKinney at the Starbucks at 380 and 75! This was the 2nd time the kids have EVER seen Luke "Live"! When I informed the kids that we were going to meet Aunt Aner and Luke---Josh immediately conceded---"oh ok! so there will still be RULES about Luke right?!" I had to chuckle--see the kids waited til Luke was 13 months old before they got to see him---and when they did they had to stay 10 feet away at all times. Also they were not allowed to touch Aunt Aner---they had to stay 3 feet away from her! When we said our goodbyes---we all did "airhugs" together!! It was actually very comical! LOL So, we had such a fun time standing outside of Luke's car window getting aquainted and giving him BIG SMILES! He however was a bit shy and didn't quite know what to do with all of our attention! Even though we had a short 15 minutes together in the Starbucks parking lot... Our time was really JOYOUS and much needed on my part! I miss my best friend and I grieve that I can't love on and squeeze Luke's chubby leggies and just bond with him all the time! SO--- we had a wonderful visit that will get me through til the next "annual visit"!! Enjoy the pics below!
Sweet baby boy--feeling a little overloaded as Jordan, Josh and Jilly & I all say Hi!


Aunt Aner and the kiddos!

Aner (trying to smile after her IBS attack!) and Me!

IT'S the talented photographer!


PS--you may have read Andrea's Blog entry titled "Normal Baby"-- My Joshua asked Andrea..."SO, is Luke a Normal baby now?" I didn't know he asked her until Jordan "tattled" to me in the car on the drive home--Jordan said she was so embarrassed that Josh asked that-- BUT I know He only was asking because he desperately hopes that we can all see each other 'regularly'---He thought that since the "ten feet rule" had changed to stand next to the car window--that maybe the long quarantine had ended. SO--I ask everyone to PRAY for Luke and for all of us who love Luke to be able to endure our separation--- There will be a day when these worries will be gone!

5 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

OH MY LORD GIRL. Can you say FATSO in my picture! Lord! I need to post that as my before picture for Weight Watchers! I look horrific. Now Luke..that is funny. His picture is hysterical. And..some might miss the fact that his forehead has wrinkles..with this med..it can do that now. Crazy huh?
Well sweetie, I guess Jilly needs to be like 3 feet higher so that the next horrific picture that you take can have me boobs and up! LOL
Love seeing you. YES! Much needed..loved seeing the kids. Sorry about my butt attack.

EO said...

Oh My Gosh.

Well first of all, what a fun parking lot rendezvous you all had! Your family totally looks great and dressed for the special occasion... cute clothes, great sunglasses, clearly dressed for public and an excited to see Aunt Aner and baby Luke.

Aunt Aner, however, is a different story. I take issue, serious issue, with the shoes. Or maybe it's just the clothes. Or the glasses. I don't know.

You clearly did NOT follow the boobs and up rule!!

I seriously laughed out loud at this picture... oh how I love Aunt Aner... she does make us laugh!

EO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EO said...

Hi, so weird cuz I totally commented but it still says you only have 1 comment, so I'm adding anothing to WAKE IT UP... WAKE UP BLOGGER!! BTW, that was my deletion above... I posted to you but apparently made up my very own word... "anothing". A combo of "another" and "anything".... apparently.

EO said...

LOL... and in my "correction" comment, I still left the madeup word "anothing" in it, thereby defeating the purpose of deleting and correcting my comment in the first place.

LOL!!