Saturday, July 21, 2007

Thumbs Down & Thumbs Up!


The Waters' GIRLS went to see the highly acclaimed... Critics gave it an A+... movie Ratatouille!Well--The glitter graphic above shows all the funny parts of the new Pixar movie. We were disappointed. IT wasn't AWFUL but just not as good as other Pixar films like--Cars, The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Monsters Inc., and even A Bug's Life. I would rate this one LAST of all the Pixar movies! Even little Jilly didn't like it! It didn't keep her attention at all-
ON THE OTHER HAND...A BIG THUMBS UP FOR...

"Transformers"
The Waters' BOYS saw this and LOVED IT! A BIG THUMBS UP FROM THEM! Dave said it was probably the BEST special effects in a movie he's EVER SEEN--so I guess The Water's Girls picked the wrong movie---

8 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

WOW DEB! So that movie wasn't good??!! Great to note. I've heard Transformers was amazing. Glad you got some fun family time sweetie. How fuN!
Love your graphics. Need to center them on your blog page though. (just highlight that code and center it)
CALL ME today after church
love you!

Lisa Allen said...

I heard that Transformers was really really good even if you didn't like car movies, or the shoot em ' up bang em' up kind of shows, that this one actually has a story line. I may go see it .

Bob Haire said...

Hi Deb, at Mike and Jennie's new (old)house in Chatham NJ... wow, the trees are magnificent at least 90-100 ft high and really high canopy, set 40 or so feet up. Even other trees around 20-30 ft are under them... they look like big bushes compared to the BIG trees. Then the bushes themselves are 8-10 ft with lots of ground cover and lawns and no visible fences separating each lawn so the kids just roam around moving to each other's yards... i can see across two back yards now and see Jack and McKenna swinging on this huge swing tied 50 ft up in the tree, while i am sitting at their dining room table typing. They have made friends fast. McKenna and i went to church this a.m. and now Mike and Jennie took off for a little jaunt. Their are are 4 million dollar estates not far from here that McKenna and i saw as we went to church. Even 30 mil horse farms. The countryside is ASTOUNDING!!! No other way to describe it!

So maybe for family night tonight i will suggest we go to TraNSformerS.

Tomorrow Jennie and I will take McKenna to sign up for a basketball thing and take Jack to preview a preschool. And open some boxes. I leave here Tues evening. xoxoxoxDad

EO said...

How disappointing! I really wanted to see Ratatouille, but I've kinda been hearing the same thing... it's not great. :(

I also heard that Transformers is really good too! Sounds like you guys had a fun movie day!

EO said...

PS... Andrea is bossy. You do not need to center the graphic, looks great where it is.

:o)

Penny said...

I guess I'm the weird one. I loved Rat Movie. Really I loved it. Went to see Harry Potter and hated it. I was ready to leave the theater after 30 mins but stuck it out to the end and was very disappointed. Boring to me!!!

Lisa Allen said...

Hey will you sign my guestbook? Thanks honey...I hope all is well with you.

Penny said...

Deb...You haven't blog anything since July 21st. What's going on?