Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Unusual Day


No...not talking about the icy cold weather--

Last Wednesday, Jillian had "Unusual" Day at school as she learned about the Letter U!

They had an UnBirthday Party, participated in an indoor Unbrella Parade!

And she came home singing this weird song about...Uncle Ugly wearing his Underwear!

Taking a cue from Andrea...:) I will now name my photos..
I call these photos... Umbrellas in Chaos! LOL
They went everywhere in the church... down to the Pastor's offices and to all the classrooms! It was really cute!

36 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Ok, I have no excuse now. I officially made the blogroll of my top blogs showing me updates!! LIKE YOURS!
And..this post was adorable by the way. SO CUTE!!

Andrea "The H family" said...

I love that umbrella concept! WOW!! Jilly will never forget UN!!

SO CUTE!!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hey, April is getting our tape runners for us. I'll send you the amount when she emails! WHOOHOO..we are almost ready!

Andrea "The H family" said...

SO, hi. Whatcha doing?

EO said...

Hey Deb, just thinking about you today.

EO said...

I thought about you yesterday too, but I just forgot to tell you.

EO said...

You blog is actually my FAVORITE blog.

EO said...

Can you believe this weather??

Krista said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG!! This is so cute!! You are so talented!! And, I'm jealous over the scrapbooking weekend. I so wish I could go!! Miss you!!

Camily said...

Hi Deb! I thought about you yesterday, today, and I'll think about you, tomorrow, too! I am so excited that you are going scrapbooking!!! And, we are both at the cool table! Ha ha, just kidding, but we are! Love the new blog!

Krista said...

Hey, did I tell you how cute your new set up is! I'm pretty sure Jilly will never forget her "Un" day at school. What a cute idea!!

Krista said...

No one has commented on either one of my blog posts today. Could you please read my blog today so I feel like I'm not posting for no reason???

Krista said...

Thank you for validating me as I validate you :) hehehe!! They just uped our snow amount from 8-10 inches to 14-16 inches.... This could be a long next couple of days... I will either have lots of time to blog or no time to blog...I'm sure there won't be a happy medium...

Penny said...

Deb...I want an Unbirthday or an unValentine's day or an unst Patrick's day anything UN. I would even like someone to acknowledge my un-underware not sure what I mean by that.

Penny said...

I wished I could tell you that I am jealous about the scrapbook weekend but I'm actually so giddy that I will have Luke and Hannah instead. Andrea will have ALL these RULES but I'll listen like I going to mind, like Don't HOLD Hannah all day like its my fault she loves to be held. OH and she will tell me the videos that she thinks are Luke's favorite. Just who does she think introduced Luke to The Little Mermaid!! Ya ME...Lulu Lulu Lulu

Penny said...

I was just thinking about you and I'm thinking about you again. Is that weird?

Penny said...

I think you need a Monkey Hug....I have Luke's Monkey.

Penny said...

This is FUN I can't stop!!!!

Penny said...

OK I'll stop until I think about you again!

Penny said...

Thinking I wanted to be the 20th Comment and I AM. Yea ME!!!

EO said...

Hi Deb!!

Lisa Allen said...

Hi Deb. Uhm is this blow up Debs blog day??

Lisa Allen said...

My word before was pulvatiand now it is presses

Lisa Allen said...

Hi Deb, I am just trying to catch up with the two blog hogs, oops add a third Krista...:( my word now is monsum

Lisa Allen said...

Grrr 4 of them...Penny too!! I will never win...wait...what am I trying to win? Is there a prize?

EO said...

I'm having fun checking your comments :)

The Waters Family said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

April Williams said...

i love your new blog too...did you do this? i love it. i need mine to look fun like this...wait...i haven't touched my blog in weeks. oops.

Krista said...

Hey, could you update again today so I can post 5 more times today???

Andrea "The H family" said...

hi. Good morning.

Lisa Allen said...

Hi Deb, Good morning...you are the best!! I love the comment race. I hope you are going to enjoy your day with the kiddos, since we are all iced in!!

Lisa Allen said...

uhmmm...hi Deb I know I just gave you a comment but I missed you and just had to do it again.

Lisa Allen said...

Oh hows the diet going? I am going to have to go back to your page and look for a ticker. Is the hubby sticking with his diet too?

Lisa Allen said...

Ok so I see no ticker so I need an update!! mmmkay??

Penny said...

Good Morning Deb...Why didn't these crazy girls sleep late this morning. I did just got up and its 9:30. Drinking Coffee and eating Eggos (2) Is Josh thrilled to have a NO SCHOOL DAY. I bet he is.

EO said...

Hi Deb!